Saturday, December 19, 2009

Me and You

who are u?what should I name u as?I see u wherevr i turn around.you are within me too.earlier, you were not with me all the time.you were visiting me at times and I managed to push u out. you were hesitant to embrace me wen I wanted. Now, what happened all of a sudden? What s so impressive that is holding u with me for a long time? Or is it the other way? May be the blame should be on me? I had wanted this way?But I was not expecting u to dominate me. I cannot let that happen. Do u hope to acquire full control of me? No way..I am not letting u to be with me anymore. I dont need u now.May be that I dont know wat would be ideal for me. But you are not the solution for sure. Get lost....

2 comments:

Senthil Kumar Vasudevan said...

இருந்தும் மறப்பாய்..
இரந்தும் வெறுப்பாய்..

Sangeetha TV said...

:) kalakitta po