Thursday, December 24, 2009

Jeene Do...

3 friends hugging each other and bidding adieu for vacation..
Small kid , being carried by her mom, looking at people around,signal,horse cart,all vehicles with amazement..
An elderly couple, smiling and walking out of home with shoes on for an evening pleasant walk...
Few boys shouting at their friend for a misfield in the ground...
A girl running to catch her balloon being carried away by the wind...

How did I miss all these kinda things everyday :)

yeah...everyone were enjoying their moment :) And me walking with music on...

And the lines explained everything... :)

Give me some sunshine...
Give me some rain..
Give me another chance..I wanna grow up again..

Jeene do :) Jeene do :)

4 comments:

Senthil Kumar Vasudevan said...

சரிதான்.. உன்னை எல்லாம் விட்டா உலகம் என்ன ஆகறது?

Sangeetha TV said...

:) onnyum aagathu... nalla thaan irukkum...

JayaChithra Subramanian said...

cute theme :) i m taking it :P

btw nee ithellam mattum thaan daily paapiya ? ;) manasatchiye illama chinna ponnu balloon pidikartha paathen nu mattum sollura ... lol...

Sangeetha TV said...

paakarthellam inga potta,sila vishayam kappal aeri poidum :)